Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Gap




Unfortunately, about 30 minutes after driving home from Chicago and my TV debut, I slipped and fell on my face, knocked my front tooth about 45 degrees inward, there was much blood.  My parents, with their nerves of steel, calmly called my dentist and we went in for and emergency Sunday appointment.  A unanimous decision was reached between my folks and the dentist, the tooth was done and needed to be removed.  So as my parent held me down, I lost my first tooth on 8/4/2013.  I was out running around 20 minutes later, because what's a gap in the teeth mean, really?  Child modeling might be out, but it'll grow back.



(Photo altered by Facie Ehlers)


I was upset at first (taken moments after returning from the dentist)


but since then I've managed to enjoy myself




After all, there are many benefits from toothlessness.....




I have more in common with Michael Strahan




I could be a comic book mascot....




And I can be a hockey player for Halloween




No comments:

Post a Comment