Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Male Pattern Baldness


When I was young, I suffered from male pattern baldness.  I had heard about the trials and tribulations of a bald man, but it was only when I myself bald that I realized the seriousness of this issue.


Bald at 3 weeks old



It was devastating, I got weird looks all of the time, and felt that I just wasn't being respected.  My dad even thought that I looked like Peter Boyle.






Thankfully, my hair grew back.  But I'll never forget my days as a bald man.  I'd like to take the time to throw a shout out to my favorite bald brethren, here is my Top 5.









1.  Larry David: Writer, Comedian, Baldman advocate












2. Michael Jordan: When you start balding, just shave it all




3.  Tom Colicchio: "the flavors are well-balanced and properly cooked..."                                                                           



4.  Homer Simpson:  Cartoon dad












5.  The Dalai-Lama:  seems like a nice enough guy











Honorable Mention-  Chip Kelly: visor or not, he's well on his way

No comments:

Post a Comment